We are hoping that COVID-19 will be behind us at some point. However, for the time being, we are taking extra precautions to protect our staff and our patients, as well as their families. We understand these are stressful times, and not everyone may agree with these protocols. Just know that they are coming from a place of caring.
Eye Life Vision Center
COVID Protocol at the Office
What is the new protocol
- Upon arriving, please call the office at 860-660-2400 to let us know that you are here
- It is required that you wear a face mask (NO NECK GATOR or HANDKERCHIEF) for your appointment. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with a quality mask.
- We will ask you questions about your vision and eyes, general health, and screen you for COVID-19
- Next, we will meet you in the lobby to check your temperature. If your temperature is over 100 F, we will have to reschedule your appointment
- Attempt to come by yourself, unless you are accompanying a minor or need a driver
- Please arrive at your appointment about 10 minutes early due to these extra steps